About the Journal
Eastern Research Journal of Education (ERJE) is an international peer reviewed journal published high quality papers that contribute in the fields of education, educational theory and practice. This journal is published on monthly basis. Eastern Research Journal of Education publishes following fields: Teaching and Learning Practice, Technical Education, Educational Issues, Adult Education, Educational Planning, Educational Theories, Educational Technology, E-Learning and Knowledge Management, Teaching in International Countries, Curriculum Development, Teaching and Learning Technologies, Development of Learning Environment, Business Education, Innovative Pedagogical Models, Language Education, Special Education, Science Education, Teaching Effects, Management in Education, Educational Psychology, Teaching problems, Educational Administration, Social Education, Learning Process, Children Education, and Functions of Teaching.
- Peer Review Process: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate is done using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected. The journal uses double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
- Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Open Access free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: Indexed in the Google Scholar and other databases.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 10 to 15 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 5 days.
- Recognition of reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any ECSE journal, in appreciation of the work done.